At Criterium-Kessler Engineers, we have two passions: analyzing buildings and serving our clients.
We use our technical knowledge and experience with buildings to solve problems for our clients. Our engineers and other professionals engage directly with our clients as well as with their buildings. Client contact is an essential part of our practice, and it makes Criterium-Kessler Engineers a unique engineering company. Our passions and practices define our expectations for our employees.
Current Open Positions
Inspection Engineer (Avondale, AZ)
AutoCAD Designer (Las Vegas, NV)
Project Engineer (Las Vegas, NV)
What We Look For
Criterium-Kessler employees do not fit a narrow mold. They have a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. Many are engineers, but others have experience in the building trades, construction and project management, real estate and marketing, among other areas. What they have in common:
- Passion. They share our passion for analyzing buildings and serving clients.
- People skills. The ability to communicate clearly with clients and build long-term relationships with them is as important as professional training and experience.
- Problem-solving ability. Criterium-Kessler employees define themselves not just as building experts (which they are) but as problem-solvers, which they also must be.
- Professionalism. Our employees are both technically proficient and highly ethical.
- Pride in their work. Criterium-Kessler Engineers aims to provide the highest quality service to our clients, and we want employees who can deliver this level of service.
- A commitment to lifelong learning. To deliver state-of-the art service to our clients, our employees must maintain state-of-the art knowledge and skills.
- Ambition. They want to grow professionally. Criterium-Kessler Engineers is an ambitious company, which is why we attract ambitious people.
What We Offer
- An established company, with a national footprint and an outstanding reputation.
- A history and a vision. Criterium-Kessler Engineers has been in business more than 30 years and has accomplished much. We are proud of our history and our achievements, and our focus is on where we are going.
- An open mind. We have amassed a vast reservoir of corporate knowledge and experience. We have much we can teach our employees. We also expect to learn from them. Criterium-Kessler Engineers is open to new ideas, new approaches and new techniques that will enable us to better serve our clients.
- Criterium-Kessler employees don’t spend their days sitting at desks staring at schematics. They engage with clients and colleagues as well as with buildings. There is nothing routine about their routine. The people who do best here relish variety and the challenge it provides.
- Professional growth. Criterium-Kessler Engineers understands that change is constant. We don’t just encourage continuing education and development for our employees; we insist on it.
- A supportive environment. We demand a lot of our employees, but we also support them with corporate resources, a healthy work environment, excellent benefits, and career development opportunities.
- Criterium-Kessler attracts talented people. We value the contributions they make, we are proud of the work they do, and we want them to be proud of the company for which they work. Criterium-Kessler Engineers is a great company because it attracts great people. Our employees are our most valuable resource – and the primary reason others should want to work here.
If you love buildings as much as we do, relish the idea of building relationships with clients, welcome challenges, and want to work for a company that is as committed to your professional development as you are, we want to hear from you.Introduce Yourself